Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha

Hari Raya Qurban just passed us by earlier this week. Again, this year I celebrated it in KL. The good news is my brothers are here with me. Hehe. So, this raya is kinda meaningful for me.

Nothing much we've done actually. Except for Sembahyang sunat Aidiladha and eat lunch and dinner together. Feels like home! I mean, feels like home in Sabah. Hehe. After all, I've just got back from Sabah last 2 weeks. The Sabahness is still with me.. Huhu.

To complete what a hectic month this month is, this weekend my EEU brothers will held their wedding reception. Din's will be at Alor Star while Daus' will be at Kota Kamunting. I'm not sure if I can attend both receptions. And what happened to Daus anyway.. After all the silences, suddenly invite us to his wedding. Lets just wait what will happened this weekend.

And whats with EEU members nowadays? Busy huh??

No comments: