Friday, December 12, 2008

Final KL PC Fair for 2008!

Yup. That happened this weekend starting today. In fact, as I am writing this blog I can assure you there are hundreds or even thousands are already inside KLCC. Why?? Its school holiday. Plus most of the parents extended their holiday stretching 1 week beginning last monday for Hari Raya and Hari Keputeraan Sultan Selangor. On top of that, Christmas is coming.

Crowded and very noisy place to be there huh? Some say that its not worthed to go PC Fair when you can get the same price just by going Low Yat at the same day PC Fair held. I think its true, and I agree with that. Hehe.

Environment wise, totally different! Most of people (me included) prefer roaming around the booths and looks for gadgets and new tech just to keep them abreast for latest technology. Others just want to compare prices between resellers for items such as Laptops, Thumbdrives, Hard Disks or even PDAs.

As for me, I'm looking for external hard drive. Yup, preferably 160GB for less than RM200. Also, I want to survey UMPC (thats ultra mobile personal computer) for my sis. I expecting lots of mini laptops will be there. Hehe.

No comments: