Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rumah

Actually I already found house. A dream house to be exact. Hehe. Not a bungalow ok! Just a 3-storey house. I've known this house for quite a long time already. Just couldn't decide whether to proceed or not. These are the pros and cons.

Pros

1. Big. With 5 rooms and 4 bathrooms, it is more than enough for me. Plus my very big family.
2. Got balcony y'know! Hehe. The view is quite good and refreshing. That's what the developer claim. Only can confirm it after the house is built.
3. Master bedroom is quite big. The 2nd floor is wholly occupied by the master bedroom. Huhu. Its okay la for the size 22x64.
4. Density. Only 26 units of terrace. So, I expect not much noise or trouble in this neighbourhood.

Cons

1. Pricey! If I proceed, I have to forget about owning my own car. Sigh.. I still can afford a Kancil though. Hmm...
2. Distance. Outside KL. 40 minutes drive to AU2. Its still ok with me actually. My colleagues here in KLCC resides in places such as Shah Alam, Subang Jaya, and Puchong which takes about the same time to arrive to KL. Excluding the traffic jam of course. Hehe.

So, 4 pros vs 2 cons. Who win?

p/s I can not mention the place yet.. Until I've already sign the necessary documents to proceed.

No comments: