Sunday, December 21, 2008

As Promised.. Hehe

These are the snapshots of the house that I could get yesterday. Hehe.


Unit 30219. Am I going to live in this house? Hmmm..


The opposite row. Still under construction. In total, only 26 units available y'know. Other units are Semi-Ds.


Inside the show house.


First floor. View from the 2nd floor. Did I mention this house has 3 storey? Huhu.

Show house's row. My unit is just beside the show house.


Icing in the cake. 2nd floor is totally just for me and my future wife. Hehe. Plus a balcony y'know!~

All in all, I'm pretty satisfied. Eventhough I'll get the home address that I really dont like to tell people. Hehe.

Where is this? Better not to reveal it yet. Maybe after all agreements, forms, lawyers thing already being settled out then I'll reveal.

No comments: