Monday, December 22, 2008

Cuti-Cuti Malaysia

Yup. I'll start my cuti this wednesday 24th till end of december. So much cuti left. I'll be heading to Kulim this weekend. Actually to PB to be exact. Hehe.

Nope, not for any majlis for me. Sigh..

Well, its actually to attend my Sister's Wedding. Yup, the bridegroom's reception will be held on 28th at Kulim.

And yes. All this while, I was waiting for my Sis getting married first then only I shall proceed with myself. That might answer a few questions why I still didnt get married yet. Hehe.

Erm.. I should start surveying for hantaran am I? Isn't it too sudden?

Myself has a plan. Well, I have this feeling that whatever you've planned, better not to tell others. Else, your plan will be failed. Huhuhu. So, after everything is confirmed than I will tell.

No comments: