Thursday, April 30, 2009

Work with the COMPANY

Yeah. From now onwards, I'll be using COMPANY to address my company. Hehe. COMPANY as in the Prison Break series. Yeah!

Yesterday, a friend of mine IM me asking if there's vacancy in COMPANY. Frankly speaking, there's a LOT. That, if you are asking for talented and experienced professionals. 3 years experienced not enough.

I remember last year, COMPANY organized a walk-in interview somewhere near KLCC. This is indeed a RARE one. If you read the advertisement correctly, the requirements is at least 7 years. Thats 3+4 years of experience.

I'm not saying that COMPANY is not looking for an employer with 3 years of experience. But hell yeah, why dont just give it a try here. Just update it regularly though. Hoho. Just prove COMPANY wrong then.

No comments: