Thursday, October 30, 2008

Movie Review : Max Payne, Bangkok Dangerous, Disaster Movie

3 in 1 Entry. Hehe.

These are the 3 movies i've watched for the past couple of weeks. I just dont have time to review it all. L insist that I need to review it all. Hmm.. Maybe its because I was pre occupied with other things.. Especially the new house thing. Hmm..

Moving on, I rate these 3 movies a 3/5. Ok but not that Ok. Hehe.
I did played Max Payne game before in PC. I just dont have time to finish it. I pretty much have high expectation for this movie. It turned out that it was just another game-to-movie thing. Remember Hitman? Sometimes, it better just end it in the game. GAME OVER should i say.

The most important thing when watching this kind of movie, you need to know most of the movies being mocked in the movie. Other than that, you also need to know who the hell is Amy Winehouse, JT. Hehe. Have you watched Superbad? Or Cloverfield? Else, you might ended with 'Apa benda la cite nie, lawak bangang'. Most probably there are scenes that FINAS cut off as well. Huhu.

The only reason why I watched this movie is Nic Cage. Huhu. Other than that, there's nothing special in this movie. Just a simple Hollywood (or should I say Thaiwood) kind of movie. I prefer Jason Bourne's movies. Huhu.

No comments: