Thursday, October 16, 2008

Movie Review : The House Bunny


Imagine, you have 2 choice of 2 stupid movies : House Bunny or Disaster Movie, which one would you choose?

Hehe. I've watched Epic movie, Date Movie as well as Meet the Sparta. What I can say is that, they are all the same. Lame jokes and some not funny at all! 

I guess thats answer my question above. I chose House Bunny. Scary movie's Anna Faris is in this movie. She also starred in Epic Movie. Probably the 'Bunny' thing kinda enlighten me though. If y'know what I'm sayin'. Hehe. I'm quite surprise its a 'U' movie. "Sesuai untuk tontonan umum". Do those guys actually do their classifying movies in their right way?

Enough of that, lets move on to the storyline. Shelley, a playboy bunny forced to move out from the playboy mansion. Sad and depressed, she ended to a high school sorority home. There were already 7 high school girls in that house. Apparently, their sorority is for the 'Outsiders' only. Or should I say 'Losers'. Shelly mission is to perform 'extreme makeover' for all the 7 girls so that their sorority become popular and doesn't need to be demolished. 

What will happened? See for yourself. Huhu.

Moan of the movie
The 'U' rating. Totally inappropriate. Do you expect children and elderly to find this kind of movie interesting?

Moment of the movie
The results of the extreme makeover. Hehe. Interesting enough, the girls suddenly very attractive indeed. Thanks for the clothes and the makeup though. Huhu.

Rating
3/5  (not that stupid after all..Hehe)

No comments: