Monday, June 23, 2008

PSP #1 : EURO 2008


Well, someone said I should post something about my hobby. Yup, PlayStation portable. PlayStation is kinda cool. I've been a regular player since I was a kid. PSOne or PS2. PS3 not yet! Plan to buy one when I have my own home. I mean, real home. :)

Currently I am playing EA Sports' EURO 2008. I'm not really a big fan of football games EA Sports created. For me, Konami's still the best. Well, since EA Sports got the exclusive licensed to produce EURO 2008 game, I don't have any choice. Hehe.

Before this, I did play FIFA 2008. It turned out that the gameplay is not the same. I noticed that the most significant change was the button configuration. For Winning Eleven fans, they may find EURO 2008 interesting. Why? You can change the button config the same as you usually play WE or Pro Evo. So? Its just playing the same game but different graphics and totally different AI. I still prefer the realistic and AI of Pro Evo.

Also, EA Sports still kept the 2 mini games available for FIFA 2008 which were the 'Hit the Wall' and 'Juggling the ball'. You should try the juggling. Kinda fun. Hehe.

I just completed the EURO 2008 challenge with England team. Yeah, England did qualify for 2008 in my game. In fact, they become Champion! Woohooo~!

No comments: