Tuesday, June 24, 2008

DFE : Boring day

No work for me today. I was supposed to attend a training at Putrajaya. Protection Schemes and Devices for a period of 5 days. Well, I guessed maybe next time. Hehe.

I spent most of my time today in the office reading and studying about Electrical. Yeah, I am still studying. My seniors in the department currently having some sort of Assesment by our experts. As a Junior, my time will come next year! Gosh.

I just spoke to one of our expert, he said "Dont worry, just study your project's documents".

He continue with, "It doesnt mean you have to memorize all, you just have to understand it"

"Agree. And of course one should know what he dont understand". I replied.

He smile and said, "That's when you come to us and ask for further clarification".

I do like the eagerness and willingness of our experts in developing us, young engineers. The problem is that only a few take the chances. This is due to the fact most of our time preoccupied with projects work and dont have time to discuss with the experts.

As for me? I've got time. But, I've got so much to ask and dont know where to start? Can somebody help me? Huhu.

No comments: