Tuesday, May 20, 2008

KLCC Skybridge Visit



I had the chance to be a tourist today! hehe. Actually, since my 1st day work, L already insisted for me to bring her up to the skybridge. Recently, I've found out that I have the privelege to bypass the long queue everyday at the ticket counter just by sending email and ask for the tickets. After all, its FOC.

Actually, this is my first time to cross the Level 41 bridge of KLCC. This level specifically to accomodate tourists or visitors who would like to view KL City from up there. For staffs, we have Level 42 to cross between tower 1 and tower 2. I did some crossing in this level quite a few times already. Hehe.


The procedure is simple. Queue for the ticket, get the colored pass, enjoy the 3D presentaion, enjoy the view from the bridge. I should say this is a MUST for a Malaysia citizen. Most of the time only foreign tourist grab this chance. L's friend told me that it was probably malaysians are busy working. Hehe. She probably right, but we do as a Malaysian have our own holiday to spend right?

Tourists. :)

Pic of the day.


2 comments:

Randy Furco said...

Hello

liza said...

Beautiful view...I'm gonna bring my family there... Who's the macho man there? Hehe...