Thursday, July 16, 2009

Paramount Condo


Well. At least I have an option. Hehe. I did tell this to HER. Unexpectedly die x suka.. Hoho. Well of course la jauh.

The thing is, I still dont know am I confirmed totally demob back to KL? Still not confirm. I hate uncertainties. Damn it. Can the managers decide already?

Oh well, I still need a place to pack my stuffs back at my brother's house. Liza's house is an option. But still, where am I going to stay weekends in KL? That's why prefer somewhere near Setiawangsa or Keramat. Hoho.

Worst case, Paramount Condo. PJ. Very near to LRT Paramount. Some more, my ex-schoolmates also rent the same house. It would be extra fun. Hehe. After all, I'll be staying maybe 6 months only. Till my house is ready lor.. Which is in December.

PJ to Ampang is like 30 minutes drive. Plus Jam.. and Toll. A lot of things need to consider. Argh.. I need a panadol. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://darisungaiderhaka.blogspot.com/2009/06/facebook-milik-yahudi-rupanya.html