Sunday, February 1, 2009

Personal Update so far.. Hehe

1. LAPTOP

I've already send it for repair actually. Not with HP, but with so called '3rd party' among Low Yat people though. It cost me RM250. But yeah, worth a try. Also, if I want to proceed send it to HP, service charge only cost me RM125! Meaning to say, send it alone cost you money. Only after that, they will send quotation on what things to repair and of course very expensive one.

2. MAXIS BB

Plan to terminate it on tuesday. Enough of it already. Huh! In fact, I'm writing this entry in a CC very near to my home.

3. Home Loan

I expect everything will be finalized next week. I'll be heading to EPF tomorrow. Just want to explore my options.

4. Project

No more Pakistan for me. Currently lobbying for another project. Hopefully can get Urga! Hoho. Praying for this..

5. L

Still and always be with her. Hehe.

1 comment:

me2kimi said...

apsal terminate maxis BB?
x best ker?